Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Beta Release

Is this close to release yet? I'd like to roll this into production then ready.

Firefox 6 and ShellExec

I just updated Firefox to version 6.0 and now the Lansweeper ShellExec plugin keeps trying to install each time I load a page in Lansweeper. I've clicked install 3 times and it says it's successful but it still keeps prompting. Any ideas?

creinking by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

searching for files on remote PC

I am trying to find all *.PST files on users PC's that are being scanned by LanSweeper.Is it possible to do this as I do not know the full pathname of where the files might be, probably anywhere within their documents folder

mullendg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a way to force event log scan on some servers

We have set the interval at 240 Minutes to scan the event logs from some servers server ...is there a way to force the event log scan ? ...I tried reducing the time to 60 Mins ..with no luckThanks

RogerGA by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSPush Disk Space

Hello,i am using lspush.exe for our Windows XPe Thinclients.Most information are gathered, but disk space not.Also is there a way to collect additional information with lspush like registry and/or file information?Regards

BHO lookups

Would it be possible to have lansweeper automatically look-up the browser helper objects? A site I have been using lately to look-up things like this is: http://www.systemlookup.com/lists.php?list=1This site also has lists for other items like startu...

ejensen by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PSTools running through LANSweeper

HiCan someone give me some direction on how to get pstools running through LANSweeperi.e who's logged on, computer up time etcThanks

tabie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos