Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manualy Scan a computer with immediate results

Is there a way or in future release where you can trigger a scan and it scan the computer then without going thru the queue and waiting a day or so to see if it scans or errors out. We had another program that when you polled the computer you got imm...

MahleTech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsPush and Active Scanning wait time

Does an LsPush scan upload reset the wait time for Active Scanning?(appolgies if i've asked this before)

MrVal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem adding computer manually

Regarding this post about adding a comupter manually to the database, it can be tricky if we don't know the rules or fields needed to insert the computer hostname.I can insert one record like this:Computername: (leave it empty, it's automatically gen...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows environment variables

Hello, I would like to generate a report with the Windows environment variables, for all items scanned. I try to use "tblEnvironment" but that does not generate any results ... Do you have a solution to my problem? Thank you in advance

Guilhem by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup

Is there a way to save / restore all applications Lansweeper (BDD SQL, Website IIs, etc ...) without using the features of Microsoft? thank you

Guilhem by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Version Control

Hello World! i need to create a report that displays the users current software versions but also the latest... I was able to get the software but i do not see any fields or methods to pull in the latest version? i really need some help, thanks guy...

rbaldrian by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some printer models do not identify the MAC address correctly

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but some of our printers do not show the MAC address correctly. Select * from dbo.tblCustDevices where mac = '00:00:00:00:00:00':10.121.10.72\1 10.121.10.72 00:00:00:00:00:00 16 NULL 1 NAME1_X820 NULL Lexmark W82...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning queue at service startup

Hi,is there any setting that lansweeper service does not put all scanned computers into the scanning queue at server restart / service restart?I'm using active scanning and version 4.1.0.29.Regards

stiwa by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos