Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

lansweeper on windows 7

Hi Admin,I would like to install the whole lansweeper package on a windows 7 machine. Will there be any issues with it....(present or for the next release of Version 5).Kind Regards,Moss

moss by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New laptop now custom actions don't work

ok, so i got a new laptop with win7 pro and ie 9. now some custom actions don't seem to work. Specifically some remote install actions that i've created using PSexec the actions look something like thispsexec.exe \\{computer} -u <domain\Username> -p ...

Advanced Functions not working

Suddenly none of the Advanced Functions work when launched from the browser (either remotely or from the server where LS is installed). They will run when you browse directly to the executables either from the server or from a remote workstation. I...

Remote control changing names

When trying to use the Remote Control feature, on most of my systems it will add a random character to the end of the computer's name. Sometime letters, sometimes special characters, but there are few systems that it doesn't do this to, and it seems ...

jnelson by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can the default SNMP port be changed?

For security purposes my company uses a non-standard SNMP port. Needless to say LANsweeper is not getting any SNMP results back. Is there a way to change the SNMP port that Lansweeper uses?

ccondon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending Email Reports Not Working

Hi!We currently have a problem getting the Reports to send via Email. We have configured the relevant pages and tried numerous combinations of server/user authenticated/unauthenticated etc. etc. but no luck!There are no Email errors in errorlog.txt o...

Problem ip scannning for network devices

I've a question about freeware version. I downloaded yesterday the last version setup file. I installed and all was fine. I've configured group policy for pc scanning with lsclient and was fine but the ip range scanning didn't produced anything(and t...

dieguS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos