Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IP Locations

HiI have created around 200 IP locations but not all of them appear in the web consol? Is there a limit to the number appearing in the consol?thanksBrian

lonza19 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report For Printers

HelloIs it possible to have a custom report to show all locally connected printers and the port they are connected to (LPT1 or USB001,USB002 etc)?I am not familiar with report writing or SQL so any help is appreciated.

Server Error in '/' Application

Hievery time I try to access lansweepers web console I get this error:Server Error in '/' Application.Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Anyone have any ideas what the problem can be?

Asset Inventory

Hi Guys,i need the data of all printers, projectors, tape drives, cctv, camera, thinclients, installed on the network with all their details..can u provide me the query? since i do no sql..

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple scans per day & remote VPN clients

Hi thereI was wondering if it's possible to schedule multiple scans per day. The issue is that not all computers are online during scheduled scan. I also have issues with VPN users. I never know when they are online to scan their computers. Is there ...

mghabel by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Scanning

Hello,I work for an IT department for a University and we were looking for something to audit our software, and we are testing Lansweeper. I installed it on one of our servers, and I had several questions.I would like to only scan a certain OU in a d...

Install

Hello,I am a new user of Lansweeper (thank you for excusing my English because i'm French).I have many questions:Can we make a silent installation? (Without intervention of the user) And, can we package the options of installation?Are there user prof...

Guilhem by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linux Scanning

We have a mixed windows/linux enviroment.Lansweeper is showning mostof our linux machines as windows insted of linux devices. The SSH credentials are right as it is working on some machines. The linux machines that are being wrongly identified have t...

willetzky by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos