Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

can Lansweeper track software usage ?

can Lansweeper track software usage ? For example I want to know how often a user used Project Manager or Visio in the last few months.

abolus by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changed to Freeware from Premium but now have WMI errors

I had a successfull installation of 4.1.0.132 and have been using it during the Premium trial period to track 20 servers and 140 workstations without any WMI errors. The premium version expired and the application has reverted to the freeware versio...

Portable Installation

Is it possible to install Lansweeper as a portable application, on a USB flash drive, which can run without problems and keep its settings in the program folder instead of %APPDATA% or the registry?

jason404 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

File Scanning a remote IP Scanned computer

Hi there, I am trying to setup file scanning on one of our remote workgroup PC's (scanned with IP Scanning). All other scanning is working fine and results are coming back. Is there anything else that needs configuring to enable this?The path i am tr...

dave2318 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Importing subnets

Is there a way to import a list of subnets rather than enter them manually? That will save me a LOT of time....

ccondon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Errors after Lansweeper move

I moved the database on a new server. Checked the files in program files with the password: "mysecretpassword0*"From the webpage i have this error also other errors:System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A connection was successfully established with th...

laurentiun by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

new install

i just installed lansweeper 4.1.0.132. I have filled in the scanning creditials and i'm access the lansweeper configuration from teh machine it's installed on. When i click on scanning servers all the options are greyed out.. All the tabs are greye...

shannonr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper cross database view permissions problem

Hi all,I have created a cross database view that works int he lansweeper configuration utility but not in the lansweeper site due to permission problems.in the service and web conf files i can see it's configured to use lansweeperuser as the user.How...

dave2318 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos