→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to I get the OEM product key?

I need to provide some examples to Microsoft for an Auditsince all our systems are IBM the license key's are OEM stickers the location is about an hours drive form me so I'd hate to have to drive there for 5 keys all I can find in LAN sweeper is ...

citsadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

List index out of bounds (1)

Hi there,I have some computers in Lansweeper that have no computer name! When i try to right click and Rename computer in the LanSweeper configuration i get this error:-List index out of bounds (1)Also the ComputerUnique field is IP__MachineIPAnyone ...

dave2318 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to export to .csv or other format

I have installed the free version and it's perfect but where can i find a buttom or reports to export it all??????Greetz,Michel

oghkru by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Value does not fall within the expected range

I was running Lansweeper 3.5.2, finally got upgraded to 4.1 this week. Now on a Windows Server 2003 machine, I'm seeing three "Value does not fall within the expected range" errors, and it is not scanning the software any longer. After the upgrade, I...

I only want to scan an IP range, not my entire domain

So I completed my installation and got things set (or so I thought). I entered a range of IP's that I wanted scanned and have discovered that Lansweeper is scanning my entire domain (over 16,000 devices). How can I stop the scan and force it just t...

spamking by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error after modifying views

DearWe have modifying some of custom created views and updated table with reports (tsysreports). I am not aware that we changed anything vital that it caused following error in web console:-------------------System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Conver...

ToeJoe by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade from 3.5.2 to 4.1.0

I started with Lansweeper a long time ago, so I've been through several upgrades. I was last running 3.5.2 and meant to get around to upgrading long before now. But today was the day. So I review the documentation and forums for comments and issues a...

bret_miller by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Builder corrupt SQL query

Helloi've copy the "Software: Unauthorized software" report and modify it to list only computers in a specific Active Directory OUSelect Top 1000000 dbo.tblComputers.Computername, dbo.tblComputers.ComputerUnique, dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Description, ...

EAF by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos