Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IP Range scanning missing a few machines

Hi there, I have lansweeper premium and we are scanning around 112 workgroups at remote sites by IP. Most of these are working but i have a problem with 4 remote machines.When i scan the IP ranges the scanner acts as if the remote machiens IP is dead...

dave2318 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

OU filtering on the scanning Queue

Hi all,we have a shared OU, and only want to scan workstations under our control. all Workstations we manage have a prefix..At the moment we get access denied on the other workstations, and a query runs on the database to clean them up..DELETEFROM ...

As I can know if you are scanning or not?

Hi need to know if there is no possibility of knowing what you are scanning or you can tell if you are working to get data.

jbrumun by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restrict Access between Servers and Workstations

Is there any way we can allow only our Server team to see Servers and Workstations in Lansweeper but the likes of the Service Desk access to PC's only? This would be a great feature.

LS Remote control settings

When we use the remote control tool (lsremote) to remote a screen size that is greater than ours, we have to scroll or use the option on the right click menu to Auto-Scale the screen (Ctrl+Alt+F10). We can't seem to find a way to set the these option...

DGoodwin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Memory of Virtual machines incorrect

Dear all,When I use the scan function for virtual machines, all the virtual machines, the memory is incorrect!All the memory is 64MB, what's the reason and how to solve it?Thanks.Jeffers

jeffers by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Help Setting Up An Alert

I was wondering if there was a way to set up an alert that would send an email whenever one of our servers went offline. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.