Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

License expired

Hi,whats the mean license:License expires: 7/7/2011 Working till: 7/17/2011 it is meaan i will can not use this Product after 07/17/2011 ?

ferim by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wake on Lan service

Greetings!First of all I would like to say many thanks for people who made Lansweeper cause it's a great tool.We are using version: 4.1.0.27. I was searching for Wake On Lan command on Lansweeper dashboard but I couldn't find it.I have opened custom ...

bostjanc by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

read xml files for reporting

Hello,so we testing lansweeper at the moment. i am not shur if this possible.we have same files where Programs saves Data.C:\Program Files\DPS-DataSecurity\ConnectionInfo.xml <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> - <MappableItem> <AccountNumber>1...

TLobien by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

not scanning certain subnet

hi,i have a new loaction added to lansweeper through ad scanning.the server ip range is scanned but the client/pc range is not scanned.i get the following error:The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA (pcname.domain, pcname, ip) i checked the dhcp a...

jantjeb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with Web Console

We are currently on version 4.1.0.132 and for some reason, the last week, the webconsole is not active or acessible any more, we get the error - Under Construction - we have tried rebooting server and/or web service but to no avail, can you please ad...

lukee20 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Move Lansweeper install to another server

We are decommissioning the server our Lansweeper install is on and I need to move our install to another server - are there any docs that explain how to do this without losing all of the data we've gathered?Mike

mtaggart by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing the State of PC & PC replacement

Can you clarify this for me. I'll give an example.I Deploy PC named PC05015 to IP 10.10.5.15 / serial number 2AU815001This PC crashes several years later, and is disposed of. I then update the State to Disposed (added "Disposed" myself) under the Cu...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with IP blocking the IP-Scan-queue

Hello everybody,I'm a new user, testing Lansweeper.I've setup a standard installation with MSsql express database.I created an IP range scan schedule from xxx.xxx.1.1 to .20.254 for non windows machines. Within this range at .1.9 there is an UPS from...

dbecker by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos