Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

lspush availability

I upgraded to beta 4.2 a few days ago, however my licens had expired.I'm now running a valid licens but cannot find lspush.exe.Is it possible you could upload it somewere, or add it to the Premium tools pack?Thanks.

haecz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using Elevated Credentials with Lansweeper

We have recently changed all of our users from being Local Administrators to Standard Users. This includes IT Administrators. IT Admins have Elevated Credentials (aliases) to use when logging on to servers, workstations, AD, Exchange, etc. as Admin...

wisegoat by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers not displayed in Reports but he into the Database

Hello,mysterious but following Situation:i created a report to view all Serialnumbers from Toshiba-Computers. It runs good but any Computers missed intothe Results. But i can find this Computers into the Report "Computer Model-Overview".Sample: in my...

270admin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changes by type: SystemEnclosure

Hi,On the following page:default.aspx?item=changes&page=SystemEnclosureWould that be possible to add SystemProduct.IdentifyingNumber?Some manufacturers (Toshiba) don't use SerialNumber.Also, Version is kind of useless in this view, it would be better...

physh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Support Company License Question

All,My Company has purchased the "Support Company" license. We want to now deploy to a client site. However, there is nothing in the LANSweeper documentation that describes how to do this. Can someone point me in the direction of documentation des...

Add IntelliAdmin to Computer Custom Actions

Install Intelliadmin on the LANSWeeper server, share the Client4 folder with the Administrators using LANSweeper. Then add the command string below to Computer Actions:\\YOUR-LANSWEEPER-SERVER-NAME\Client4\intelliadmin.exe hostname={computer} /NPIco...

Unregistered version

Everytime I try to use Remote Desktop function, I always get the "Unregistered version" but I do have the valid license for the software and it actually show the license on the top right hand cornerPremium version License expires: 9/1/2011 Please h...

waterboy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DNS isses on computers with Static IP

Hi,I have around 80 computers and all have Static IPs in the range of 192.168.1.0 We do not have a DNS server but have a domain controller for authentication. Almost 50% of these computers do not resolve the IPs properly. When I test connection to ...