Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

History Bug

Seems like the beta version is picking up the admin shares while looking at the Computer History section in the Action screen. I logged off and back on using lspush, logged off and on again using lsclient, and finally, forced a scan. See pic. When...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Colomn "iplocation" does not belong to table the table error in web page

hi everyone, Isearch it in forum but i coulnd't find anything. I download and install lan sweeper. (I try diffrent Sql server problem is still same, now installed on sql server 2008 express) I can use configuration tool but I cannot use web console. ...

fatihteke by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade from 4.1.0.18 to 4.1.0.27

It doesn't look like the Web Server switch-over properly completed? IISExpress does not appear in service list, and Lansweeper WebService fires up UtilDevCassinWebServer2a.exe

BrianFKing by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsPush issues with thin clients

We have many older Wyse thin clients with very low hardware specs (on XP SP1) that LsPush is not working with. I have tried the different options with LsPush, using direct connection to the server (connection was successful) and also importing the re...

sjohnson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server error in application /.

When attempting to open the local website after a clean installation of Lansweeper I have the error 'Server error in application /."Compile error: BV30451: the name Lansweeper is not declaredError in source:Regel 18: Sub Session_Start(ByVal sende...

alive state of a computer

Hello,ist it possible to show the alive/not alive state on the action screen of the computer without doing a ping.Maybe with an green and red icon? with kindly regards Andreas Lindner

Lindner by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Watchguard Firebox Scanning

We have quite a few Watchguard Firebox Edge e10x firewall/vpn devices deployed. However, I am not able to scan them from lansweeper to pull the SNMP information. I have opened the firewall to allow access, but to no avail. I am able to do it from ...

Change in computer settings blocking scan: Does LS retain old data?

Hello Lansweeper forum,There are still a few computers in my inventory that will not get scanned because of various reasons. I'm testing a few things with virtual and physical machines, and am trying to deduce where the problem lies. Because of this ...