Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DCOM error on server after recent MS updates

I have domain on Win2003 server, Lansweeper runs on another Win2008 machine. I started getting these errors on Lansweeper server:EVENT # 119768EVENT LOG SystemEVENT TYPE ErrorSOURCE DCOMEVENT ID 10009COMPUTERNAME vsrvsqlTIME 2011.04.21 08:23:50MESS...

OS Product Keys don't match

Hello - I might just be missing something or misunderstanding how this works, but the product keys showing in LS for the OS's are not the same as the license sticker on each computer.Aren't they supposed to match or are they not supposed to be the sa...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer without purchase date

Hi all,I thought that this would be fairly easy but for some reason it's not working for me. I want a report that shows computer without purchase date. The problem is that the purchase date is a custom field and if not all computers have had someth...

kaarde by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PC mac address conflict

hi can you please help me. i a m trying to extract a report from lan sweeper that will give me a PC name and a Mac Address of the PC but when i open the database it gives me a different MAC address. see attached file.you can see it on the highlighted...

abolus by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SNMP Enabled?

We use a mapping tool to help keep our Network maps up to date, and it uses SNMP on each node to do its thing... It would be really helpful to run a report/have an alert that shows which computers do not have it enabled/running/community. Any chance ...

jnelson by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

premium version - lscontrol - winvnc.exe doesnt close automatically

dear support,we have lansweeper premium up and running and i have encountered a new situation. After running LSControl sucessfully once and doing some remote-desktop`ing action and then closing the session. If i try to connect to the same machine a...