Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remote Control screen refresh

Using the latest beta and when connecting to a client and opening IE and go to microsoft update for example, on their end the screen doesn't not update unless I move the mouse constantly.Anyone else notice this?

mzup by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

lspush Mapi Error

We get this popup after we run lspush.exe email option. The email and file is prepared without any problems though.

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

premium version - unregistered remote control?

Dear support,we have the premium version of lansweeper and when i try to use the Remote Control tool to connect to another machine, it warns me that my version is unregistered and that the session can only last for 60 seconds.How can i fix this?thank...

Access denied error message

I recently added a bunch of computers (XP) to my domain that are on another VLAN, I can get the 2008 servers that are in the same VLAN to report in LS but not the XP clients, I get the following error:Access denied "computer name" (computer IP)Access...

snowens by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharepoint Services 3.0, SQL 2008 and lansweeper ?

Hi Lansweeper Team,Q1. I would like to know if there would be any issues if i installed lansweeper and share point services 3.0 on the same server.Q2. I would like to do a fresh install of SQL 2008 R2 and then install lansweeper and then sharepoint s...

moss by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

All Devices Report

Hi Lansweeper Admin,The report "Computer: System configuration overview" is brilliant way to have an overview of the computers scanned. I would like to know is there a way or a report that can give similar details of all the devices added manually.Ex...

moss by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exclude PC's based from Special Characters at the begin

Hello,any Chance to scan only Workstations/Servers with Special defined first characters in the Device-/Computername?Sample: i will only Scan Computers beginning with "PC0" in the Name.What can i do?Thanks for Support

270admin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos