Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Uninstall?

A great program but something crucial appears to be missing on the freeware version to those like myself who do not want this program; where is the uninstall?

duparc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device Overview - version 2

I really like the idea of viewing at a glance the number of mail servers that we have or the number of printers, DNS servers, etc.Unfortunately, the info is not 100% accurate and in the current implementation, it is IMPOSSIBLE for an administrator to...

PierreM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Show more OS summary information on the main dashboard

If the chassis information is removed from the main dashboard, the space could be used to show other OS information.For example:Show the count of Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bitShow the count of Windows 7 by languageShow the count of Linux Suse v9 64-bit...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chassis information should not be on the main dashboard

Because the information is no where close to 70 percent accurate and Lansweeper currently provides no way of overriding the values for that device or computer, this information for me is not important. I cannot image that it would be for anyone! So ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitoring of specific services

On servers, the ability to have alerts sent out based on if the service is running or not.I have seen this is other platforms including Open Source and it's very useful if you have a specific/custom app where the service stops as a result of differen...

r1davis74 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Which are the freeware version options?

Hello,When I first installed the freeware version the rescan, full rescan, active scanning and more options were enabled... and now they aren't, after a while using them.So there is no option but buying it to try?Thanks again.

vmw2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bandwidth Setting

I am having a problem with Lansweeper saturating my branch WAN connections. They have a limited bandwidth and since installing lansweeper it is bringing those lines to their knees. Is there a setting or adjustment I can make in the program to limit t...

Jimmut by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't download Lansweeper!

Hello,I'm trying to download Lansweeper service but it doesn't allow me. When I write the domain administrator it says me that logon failure: username or bad password.What am I suposed to write here? Why it doesn't allow me to write what I want? (I p...

vmw2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos