Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Number of processors incorrect

Hi in my Lansweeper the number of processors is incorrect.I have reading that http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/incorrect-number-processors.aspx but this is for windows2003, but i have installed Lansweeper on machine with Windows2008 server.All machine in...

Maciej by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LS tools

Just updated my lic. and I am not able to use remote control feature do to it still thinking the key has expired.I downlaoded and installed the newest tool pack but LS tools are stillout of date on lic.

dwilkes by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Users logging in Multiple PC

Hi,I would like to generate a report based on UserID in how many systems he has logged inReport may Include the followingUserID (AD User ID)computer Name(s)IP AddressDepartmentMobile NoOffice PhoneEmail LocationBest regards,R.S.Sundar

sundarrs by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

User details

Hi thereIs there a way to update the user details from all the computers on all the domains via LS? Thanks

rumandi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lstrigger command

We have the premium version and a large number of laptops that randomly connect with vpn. We need to collect inventory including bios information from those machines. We are hoping that the lstrigger command can be initiated from the laptop when th...

progdlp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos