Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IP-Range scan: i have the Opinion it runs not.....

hello,i have the Opinion that the IP-Range scan do not start to the scheduled time.I have defined any IP-Ranges with credentials but all IP-Range based machines not in the Database :-SOnly the Scan from ActiveDirectory and workgroup was successfull.W...

270admin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving Lansweeper host, dropped database?

We were working on moving our Lansweeper server from one machine to another. We made sure Lansweeper was up-to-date on Machine A, installed it on Machine B, connected to the SQL database (on an entirely different machine), and all was fine. We were...

ljesse by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet Explorer 9 Report

Is there a report to show which pc's have IE9 installed?

pfenton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incomplete Software Scan

I am getting an incomplete software scan on 2 of my pc's. Under software report for these two pc's there is only 8 items listed. Consequently, they show up on the "All workstations without Anti-virus software" report, but they have the same anti-vi...

pfenton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Table relation graph, to see all the entities between tables...

Hi I would like to know is it possible to get more informations about the existing tables in LanSweeper?The help file is to ruffe and I would like to know how I could join table really easy..;-)It would be perfect to get a chart so that it would be e...

Lansweeper 4.1.0.21 beta

Note: this is a beta version, use at your own riskBeta testing is closed !Note that upgrading to this version will delete all scanned eventlogs (don't worry, they will be rescanned)- Improved software scanning. (faster scanning, much less network tra...

Hemoco by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

manually add device & scan

i was only really using lansweeper for windows servers/guests (active AD scanning) and it works great.now i want to add some additional linux / snmp devices. I cannot (IP) scan regularly because of our security teams complaints about login attempts.i...

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos