Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report build Fail

Hi!I'm trying thissoftware and I want to build big report obout all computers their specifications,ip adress, mac addres, monitors,software.but when I make a report of all nececery other report files it rans out of memory...

switch from built in webserver to IIS

i want to restrict the access to the webconsole and found out that this is only possible in IIS and not the built in webserver, which of course, i have running at the moment. any way to switch over to IIS without losing all my settings and data?

Ralf by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Device

Hi there,Is it possible to create new devices?I have some devices such as Windows NT Servers that do not fit in any categorycheers

drollo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printer-Management: add manually Printers

Hello,is it possible to add manually Printers to the Inventory manually? USB-connected Printers are not listed in the Printers-Link. But it's TAX-Inventory and we need this in the TAX-Reports etc. It would be nice Thank's!Frank

270admin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seeing computers as network devices

Hi all,My lansweeper is seeing some other computers as network devices. Is there any way I can change that to see it as a computer?

License Key Problem

We purchased another year of Lansweeper and received our new license key last week. When I enter the new key for lsremote and screengrab it indicates that it is valid till 3/5/2012. However, when I close either one and open it again, it states the l...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software History

good morning,recently we got different uninstalls and reinstalls wich do not make any sense:examples:+Sbews1466 Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 11.0.8173.0 Microsoft Corporation 20110209 16/03/2011 -Sbews1466 Microsoft Office Pr...

sbekeme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos