Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Event log table purge?

Is there a way to purge the eventlog table? I had the "Delete eventlog entries after" set to 14, but have reduced to 3. Does not seem to purge old data. The table is 5GB in size!Or a script to purge the table based on age?Thanks

Ingraham2 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Fields! help!!!

Hi we have the software in the business, I need 2 Set up reports but I get this not go there!I need a report which computer had a blue screen! And I need filled out a report where I can see who else is the last custom field. Can help me there those l...

Mitnick by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

report - license

Greetings!I have question regarding Lansweeper software. Example:Users in our company have installed several programs. Some of tose programs are licensed and we would like to keep in touch have many licences have been used. Is it possible to do some ...

bostjanc by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TMG 2010 (ISA Firewall)

Olá!Lansweeper can't connect to machines beyond TMG 2010 firewall you get this error:The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA (Machine.domain, Machine, 10.1.1.75) 18-03-2011 10:06:34Cannot connect to DCOM port 135 : Firewalled? (Machine) Doing a f...

ma-soares by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restriction webportal on 2008 R2

Hello, we most probably will buy your product. It's very useful but we are still solving a problem with webportal restriction and we do not wish to install IIS. We tried http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/restrict.aspx but it restricts everyone. We tried t...

gebelt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The RPC Is Unavailable

After reading everything about this error I am now stuck.We have over 150 clients which cannot be scanned due to the above error. All machines pass the WMI test and can be pinged. Firewall settings are done via group policy and are being applied.Coul...

lbarron by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer is not yet scanned.

I am premium user of the latest version and I have the problem that some machines do not perform the scans correctly and I get the following message:"Computer is not yet scanned."as I solve this?

Problem with registration

Hi I registered my version to Enterprise versionand my license expires: 2011-12-21 and all looks to be ok, but when i using premiumtools i have a text "unregistered version".I can not using a premiumtools any ideas ???

Maciej by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos