Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrading Lansweeper Enterprise to 4.1

Is there a specific order in which the upgrade should be performed for Lansweeper Enterprise? Can the downstream scanners remain at 4.0 while the primary server is upgraded or do they need to be shutdown first?ThanksSebouh

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I force an update of user departments?

I have updated many user departments but the changes don't seem to reflect on the Department Overview. I have tried re-scanning the domain controllers, but the changes still have not populated. Is there a way I can scan a user?

presgar by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

McAfee Virus Signatures

Hey guys.Is there a way for me to find out which computers do not have a certain McAfee virus signature?Thanks

ranman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

4.0 to 4.1 upgrade didnt go so well.

I upgraded our current version of Lansweeper 4.0.42 to the new version 4.1 and although it said upgrade successful, it was not totally correct. When I started the database, I tried to login using integrated authentication it failed. Then I tried to...

Alternative Platforms

I am a computer consultant and recently a lot of my customers have been deciding to deploy Macs into their network environment.I have been very happy with Lansweeper as an inventory and auditing tool. However, very soon I'm going to need a tool that ...

gravity5 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advanced Tools don't work after 4.1 upgrade

nothing at all happens when I click on an Advanced Tool (remote control, etc.) after 4.1 upgrade. I can launch them fine from the c:\program files\lansweeper\actions directory.

IP Range Scan Error

I am having a problem with the IP Range Scan. I would like to have this functionality for network printers and other devices. I am not getting any results back for my IP Ranges. The ErorLog has this error every 5 seconds:01/31/2011 13:34:04: Conv...

Local Admin on Remote

Hello,What is the syntax that I would want to add to the action field in the LANSweeper console under Configuration\Custom Actions\Computer Actions\ Remote Desktop in order to have the Remote Desktop run as a local admin from the web interface?Is thi...