Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

sql express erro.r

ran upgrade to 4.1 when attempting to adjust permissions in configurator I get the following error

PaulVa214 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

-1 computers found. 4.1 database problem?

We upgraded to 4.1.0.103 and are seeing all sorts of "strange" problems. For example:1. Lansweeper console shows -1 computers found, but lists a couple of hundred being scanned.2. Dashboard reports not being updates. The Computer:Duplicate SID repo...

jkwiat by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non AD network scan err

Hello!For evaluation purpose I have installed lansweeper and notice, that it is not discovering computers in the domain. In the system scanning log I see Unknown error 0x80005000, that in other thread is referenced as Active Directory related thing. ...

Hardcore by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dashboard Reports

Hello I had a question about Dashboard Reports.I would like to remove specific items from apearing on the Web Console page.For example.Services: Automatic update service not runningComputer: Not the hardware minimum requirements.What is the best way ...

Upgrading different db name

Hi - I am trying to run the upgrade - and I suspect it is failing because our database is called lansweeper rather than lansweeperdb and our user is also lansweeper not lansweeperuser etc.Is there a way to perform the upgrade using the installer or a...

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where do the upgrade parametrs come from

We have the Lansweeper service installed on multiple servers, and obvioulsy the database and website only once.As I have run the upgrade on the different servers each time I am getting different locations for things.For example a server that onoly ru...

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple domains with lsclient and lstrigger : DNS resolve problem

We are evaluating Lansweeper (great program!) for tracking fileservers on our vessels.All our vessels have their own local windows 2003 domain. The server is running at the head office, with a different domain name.Running lsclient.exe at the vessel ...

mdevylder by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos