Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When should you use multiple scanning servers?

HiIs there any guidelines for when you should use multiple scanning servers with Lanseeper? We currently have the premium edition and scan our Australian and Indonesian based sites happily with a single scanning server. However we have a new large si...

deanbw by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTTPS Mixed Content Message

I've not encountered this issue for a few versions, but it just happened again. I had LS open in IE8 and using a HTTPS. The session to my LS in my browser was probably a day old, and the IIS session I'm pretty sure was "shutdown" (app pool) as LS was...

joegasper by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 4.1 RC 1(updated 27/01)

Beta testing is closed!Please post problems and bugs in this forum.Changes (27/01)-Fixed https security warning in IE.-Several small lsmanage.exe bugs fixed.-Fixed toner reports.-Fixed "scan now" button for devices with an empty scan server.-Fixed se...

Hemoco by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Range Locations

I've noticed if I add a device manually including the IP it doesn't categorize into the IP Range Location defined for that IP. Can a field be added to the add device form to define the IP Range location or be automatically categorized?Thanks

crashcarr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Phones

We have a number of IP phones. I have added their IP range to be scanned but they don't appear to be detected under devices. Even a list of their IP and MAC would be helpful.Thanks

Ingraham2 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Any way to see IP Range Scanning Progress?

We have a huge network and I am going to have to scan IP ranges.I have plugged several into the configuration and told it to scan those now, but nothing ever shows up with these IP ranges.Is there any way to view the current scanning progress (active...

banthon1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Laptops

Hi, is there a report option to get a list of all laptops and one for "not laptops"

cygategbg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rescan Not Working?

Am I missing something or does the rescan feature on devices not work? The Last seen date doesn't change.