Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to upgrade when the database is on a separate server

Hello,I'm using lansweeper 4.0, and I want to upgrade to 4.1But how to do it? because I installed the web of Lansweeper on a server, and the database on another one.So, when I try to upgrade the web I got a message telling that I first need to upgrad...

oryzon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lsremote issue

Hi,I have just upgraded to v4.0.38 of Lansweepwer with the relevant premium tools but I am finding that my admin users when they attempt to use Lsremote are getting the tick box running that asks for users permission.Can anybosy tell me how i can def...

phil_lock by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lansweeper 4.1 new reports

Hello,The "What's new" section tells me that there are 23 new reports. Where cn I find what they are?

teejayuu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Users: All users pictures

Users: All users pictures report does not display pictures:This image displays in the user info: URL - http://servername/smallthumb.aspx?user=UserName&domain=DomainName&size=160This image displays in the report: URL - http://servername/images/smallth...

trt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 4.1 Database changes

We have a few SQL Server Reporting services reports for various teams/management. Do you have a documented list of database changes in version 4.1? I would hate for everything to break after the upgrade.thanks

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rename a computer in the database

Hi,If we rename a computer but everything else is the same, Lansweeper will identify it as a completely different entry in the database. Is there a way to do a "rename" operation in the database or configuration console when doing this? I am also won...

pentel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

lansweeper database move

HelloI have the lansweeper database on the SQL server. I have to move it to the new SQL box. What kind of re-configuration do I have to carry out? I know when you turn on the Lansweeper configuration utility it ask for a database - is it the only pla...

marcin82 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos