Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remote Task Manager/Proccess Explorer

Does anyone have a configuration working either with or without Lansweeper that will running Task Manager/Proccess Explorer on a remote computer.Thanks,Niles

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telnet

When I try to telnet to a device from the Device screen I get the error window "Error: File not found". On the Lansweeper server, Configuration -> Custom Actions -> Device actions, the Action field says "telnet.exe {ipaddress}". I changed it to "c:\w...

Scanning machines that use VPN clients to attach to thew network

HiWe have a Window 2003 AD domain that only (at present) has XP SP3 clients. Some of our laptops are used by folks that work from home and these connect to the network using VPN tunnel to our ISA Server 2006 'firewall'. None of these are scanned un...

teejayuu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

move as NAS-detected computer to computer in domain (change type)

Hello,I have a premium lansweeper and now i want to move a computer detected as type NAS to my computers in domain.However i cannot select computer in the type box.In which way i can move a NAS-detected computer to the computers group

Exclude scan on workstation

We have a workstation (WinXP) which has not the latest sp installed, which is good for this workstation. We want to scan this workstation (WinXP) with lansweeper, but exculde the test for latest service pack.....now it says: ---> OS: Not latest Ser...

Camielvl by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Editing custom fields for multiple computers

Hello LanSweeper forum!After setting up the server and letting it run for nearly a week, more and more PC's are detected and scanned.I have a certain OU which contains PC's that have all been purchased on the same date, from the same manufacturer at ...

Eventlog Alerts and Ignore Error

When I use the Lansweeper Configuration tool to set eventlog Ignore's or alerts I get a Query timeout expired. Then the configuration tool crashes.

cweislak by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos