Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper solution for remote users

We have some remote users who are not always on the corporate network because they have to VPN in. If I could get a script to run on their machines after they log into the VPN is there a way to have a computer offer its info to the lansweeper server....

ThomasC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

##ERROR: Cannot open report Computer: Unauthorized Administrators

Everything was working fine but after running for 3 days, the Unauthorized Administrators report returns:##ERROR: Cannot open report Computer: Unauthorized Administratorswhen i click the link.Any suggestions to resolve this?

banthon1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding Custom Fields

I am sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I am unable to find it.We really like LanSweeper and what it can do for us.I am not a SQL programmer so having trouble finding where to get this done.1. I would like to know the proper/quick way to ...

Report to List MSI Producode

Hi,Does Lansweeper have the facility to be able to list softwares MSI productcode in the format of {071c9b48-7c32-4621-a0ac-3f809523288f}Thanks!

lukee20 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add Device Please

Snmp OID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.1963.1.1.1Snmp Hostname: Pocket_PCSnmp Description: Intermec 700 Color Mobile ComputerSnmp Contact: Add an administrator hereSnmp Location: Add a location if applicableSNMP ActivePort 135 is closedPort 139 is openPort 445 is clo...

joegasper by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Admin needed to make Actions run

Hi all,I need to find a way to get all the actions to prompt for a user name and password before running.. The reason been we run as normal users. Admin actions are done using "run as" the admin accounts cant be used to logon with to prevent the spre...

Create report: Computers missing Antivirus

I am guessing that it is possible to create a report that will show all computers without Trend Micro installed? I can already see all the computers with Trend installed, however I want a quick way to run a report and list all computers that don't h...

Upgrade from 4.0.0.36 to 4.0.0.42

I am going to upgrade from 4.0.0.36 to 4.0.0.42 and would like to know what precautions I need to take to make sure the upgrade is successful. Is there anything I need to do other than run setup and reboot, any configurations lost, any gotcha's.Than...