Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Conficker/Downadup/Downup

Hello LanSweeper forum!Our corporate network has been struck by the Conficker virus, which copies itself across the network and disables certain services.There are several tools at our disposal for diagnostics, but since it's hard to detect we'd like...

From freeware to premium version

Hi everybody, I copied my license.txt to the archivos de programa\lansweeper\actions directory of the server and restart it, but at the Lansweeper Web console Im still having the message Freeware version Upgrade to Premium. Look that with the same k...

Eny_Paz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Premium User

We have a new Network Administrator here. He has created an account on the forum under vabuya. Can we get his account setup as a Premium User, please?

quintinh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cisco Serial Numbers

Is there any way to get serial numbers from Cisco devices that are discovered via an IP scan? I have the read SNMP string in there & it is picking up the correct model number.

Problem with unnstall software

Hello,We have the premium version of lansweeper, and i wanted to use the uninstall function, but it tells me that the premium version is needed.version 4.0.0.27Is there a workaround for this ?Thank you

itdpt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Actions in Opera browser

(I know that Opera isn't "officially" supported, but...)Since v11 Opera is using plug-ins as well but they seem to have other format than Firefox or Chrome. If I place nplansweepershellexec.dll in %localappdata%\Opera\Opera\widgets nothing happens. O...

Divide by zero error encountered.

Error where printers should be listed when clicking specific report:"Report has an invalid syntax:Divide by zero error encountered." Occurs when clicking these reports from the All Available Reports page:"Printer almost out of toner""Printer Toner le...

BSONO by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Recognition - Cognos Specifically

First of all we are in our second week of using this product and we are highly impressed.We have a mix of IBM Cognos products such as Cognos Planning and Cognos Impromptu. When we scan the PCs and look at the Software overview, all products are ident...

bsditm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos