Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Eventlog Alerts and Ignore Error

When I use the Lansweeper Configuration tool to set eventlog Ignore's or alerts I get a Query timeout expired. Then the configuration tool crashes.

cweislak by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

lsclient.exe

Is the same version of Lsclient.exe used in the beta? It looks the same (ver, date stamp) but just want to verify.Thanks

Ingraham2 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mail-Report problem

I get the following error messages in the System scanning logMailing Operator '=' is not defined for type 'DBNull' and type 'Boolean'. Mailing Divide by zero error encountered. Mailing Operator '=' is not defined for type 'DBNull' and type 'Bool...

Row cannot be located for updating

HiPlaying around with V4.1 beta.Configuring IP scan schedule, LS suddenly repports :"Row cannot be located for updating. Some values may have been changed since it was last read."I also several times came along this message when entering the IP range...

Boo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active scanning OU filtering - crash

Clicking the button to display OU paths for the OU filtering option, lsmanage crashes seen below. I image it could be the fact we have 8700 OUs. I wonder if the component to display the list of OUs could be a tree view and only query and display the ...

joegasper by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last Logon Issue - Logon Script Not Working Anymore

It seems like since I upgraded to the beta that the Last Logon is only working when an Active Scan, Rescan or Full Rescan is made. Our logon script is no longer working. Even when I run the lsclient from a workstation, it still doesn't update the u...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emailing reports

Emailing reports does not appear to be working after upgrade from 4.0.42 to 4.1.0.1.Please validate. Mailing Operator '=' is not defined for type 'DBNull' and type 'Boolean'.