Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Locking Down The Web Interface

Hi,I was wondering if somebody could give me the step by step process of locking down the web interface so that it requires a username and password. I would like to lock the system down so that only certain users can sign onto the web interface. I ...

Premium Subscription Renew/Expire Issue

Our license expired in Oct 2010, we renewed our license in early Dec 2010. We receive a validated license green check mark when we validate our license. But we are having a problem when we run the Basic Action Tools. For example, when using the R...

SBHC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple alerts from the same event?

I have set up an alert for event 6008. So far so good, as I am getting the alert. However, I am getting multiple alerts for the same event, not just in the same day but across days. For example:The actual event occurs on:Time: 11/14/2010 6:47:06 A...

hinzinho by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add Eventlog Alerts to Dashboard?

I am looking to add disk error events from eventlog alerts to the main dashboard. Is it possible to add these to the Dashboard configuration under high priority? If not, is there a good way to make a report of X number of eventlog alerts and have t...

Cannot verify logon, wrong username and password

Hi Admin,I am new user. I am having the above problem with no success to at any alternate domain credentials. Hope you can help.Objectives :1. Scan local domain : michaelsoft.local2. Scan local workgroup (non domain) : workgroup - admin login = adm...

bigmouth by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

change database name

I want to do a new install of Lansweeper 4.0.0.42. Can I manually create a database using Enterprise Manager and give the database a non-standard name?What changes will be necessary inside of Lansweeper?I can let Lansweeper create the database usin...

Report of all servers with AD Description

I am looking to modify this report so that we can see the Active Directory Description. Thank you for your time in advance. Also I would like 1 report per domain please..thanks!Select Top 1000000 dbo.tblComputers.Computername, dbo.tblComputers.Com...

NorthH by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credentials confusion ?

HiVersion (4.1 beta Trial, but same problem om 4.0 Trial).The following issue exists on Windows 7. Everything works well on Windows XP and Windows 2000.Prerequisite:- Local Windows 7 pc has the same username/password as on our Windows XP.- Windows 7 ...

Boo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos