Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IP range location

HiThe IP range informations should only be maintained in one-, and not in two different places.It must be possible to add the location info to the scanning range (as in most DHCP servers) : StartIP, EndIP, Location.

Boo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange WMI error

Hi there, we have Lansweeper premium and are using it to scan several remote branches (not in AD) with the IP scanner. there are >400 machines at the branches and most of them are working fine however we have 43 with a strange issue.If i click trigge...

dave2318 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dashboard information Domain Overview

Hi,on the Dashboard after we insert the premiun license the report of Domain overview give us twice our domain.see picture.Could you please tell me how to fix?Regards

Yann by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rename the server

Hi,I am planning to re-IP and rename my lansweeper server, what needs to be changed besides the hostname in Windows?Thanks

physh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow scan times after 4.0 Upgrade

I have implementations of 3.5 and the new 4.0.1 versions of LS running on two separate servers. The 4.0.1 version is running from a new server with 4GB of ram, and the old 3.5 version is running from an older server with 1GB of ram. My issue is that...

pcrockett by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LastBootTime

I seen some reference to the LastBootTime parameter being recorded to the tblOperatingSystem in a previous post. My 4.1 database doesnt seem to have this column. Can you confirm if it was dropped at some point? Is there any plan to readd it?

ssssstu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uninstalled software still reports as installed

Help, I'm in process of performing a software audit. I have uninstalled software on machines, yet it still reports as installed. I have set the software scaning frequency to 1 day, yet after a week, still no change, uninstalled software still repor...

computers online

Hi,Is there a way to know which computers are now connected? (online).Thanks,

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos