Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Diskdrive Size

Hi everyone,How can I get the diskdirve size totally? I can only get the every partition size. Now I have to use command line "wmic diskdrive get size" to get the total size. Thanks.

sniffer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Identifying Torrent Clients

Hi there, Has anyone created a report that searches for torrent clients installed on windows machines? I've had a query from the bossman to find a computer that has been downloading torrents. I've had a poke around the software list and can't find an...

pjbate by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dashboard - Services: Security Center service not running

This report seems to be erroneously reporting windows XP machines that have the Security Center Service turned off. The machines are running Norton Internet Security 2010 which replaces the built in Windows Security Center.I have a mixed environment...

New license code

Hello,Our premium subscription has been automatically renewned by Cleverbridge on 18th of December, but apparently we never received the new license file.Who should I contact for this matter? Cleverbridge? Thank you for the help.Best,Nicolas

nicoh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migrate user pictures

Greetings!We are planning to format the server where currently Lansweeper was. I have successfully installed Lansweeper on our new server. I did not want to backup and restore the database on new server, cause there are many computers in our AD who a...

bostjanc by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

More Custom Fields

Is it possible to get 10 more Computer Custom Fields in this release?

CPU Report with Count

Hi,Iam trying to get the Report with the following entrie1. Hostname2. Processor Name3. No of Cores in the CPU4. Manufacturer of the Laptop/Desktop5. Processor Architecture6. Numbero fo Processors7. Number of Logical Processor8. Physical Disk SizeAls...

sundarrs by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

change server hostname

Hi,I've recently changed the Lansweeper server hostname.I have Premium version which allows only 1 scanning server.Is there a way to edit the current scanning server config (ie. change the name) ?Can I delete the old scanning server in Scanning Setup...