Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiple Domains, A local error occured

I am trying to set up Lansweeper to scan mulitple domains. There is a trust between the multiple domains. I have both domains added in the config and both are being scanned by a domain admin account. The newest domain will not scan and in my error...

rathm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last successful scan

I am trying to run the following reportAll Active Computers With Antivirus (column for last successful scan to avoid false positives)I have the report for all machines with AV, but i cant find a column for successful scan. As far as i can tell the fi...

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New to Lansweeper/installation question

I installed the free version on a system earlier and we just recently purchased the Premium version and am looking for the installation file and there doesn;t seem to be one. Am I missing something..

buckley8 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Colored PC's

Something that might be of use would be a way to color code the background of PC's. For example our HR PC's that are restricted can have a red background and PC's from our VP's and the like can be blue.Should be somewhat simple to do.

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switches and Network devices warranty report

Hi all!I am using LANSweeper in my company, its a great tool! I have been able to create a few reports but i am not a pro at this yet. I have the need to create 2 reports that reflect "Purchased Date" and "Warranty Exp Date"For Switches and Network d...

Yiraheta by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event alerts not working?

I'm trying to enable event alert in Lansweeper 4.0.0.106 and I'm not getting any alerts.Here's what I have configured in Lansweeper configuration utility:Under Scanning setup > Scanning servers > Options.- Enable eventlog alert mailing on this server...

hinzinho by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Completed installation and am trying to scan

I am trying to scan from a computer with Windows Business Vista installed. I completed the setup and am trying to run an IP scan. When I click "Scan all available IP ranges now". Nothing happens. Nothing appears to get scanned, I see no error mess...