→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Locking down curtain features of Lansweeper webpage

I modified the web.config file to only allow the Admin group to access the lansweeper webpage I would like to prevent the junior Admin from accessing certain features (i.e. shutdown\reboot computers, amend user password settings etc). Could someone ...

ngalioto by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ping monitor?

Is there a way to configure Lansweeper to monitor a group of IP's ping repsonses then email if the do not reply?I'm basically wanting to monitor all servers on my subnet. If anyone has used Lansweeper features (I have 4.0 premium) to accomplish this,...

dayron by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lost Licensekey

Hello,I seem to have lost mij license key and am in need to upgrade my lansweeper installation. Can you please resend my license key? User and registered company is CanalDigitaal.Many thanks in advance,

Non-active computers

In last june I decided to set LS to sign as non-active computers PC's if not seen in the last 30 days. In september I decided to change setting and to remove that kind of PC's from all tables.It seems to go properly but many PC's that were mark as no...

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning another domain/workgroup

I have the premium version and am trying to scan another domain/workgroupI've set up the domain and domain credentials within Active Scanning and I have set the appropriate details in the IP Range Scanning including the domain 1/2 details, ie workgro...

ianternet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create Reports

Hi.I´m trying to create a report there I would get the information like this.tblDisplayConfiguration ( Caption )and alsotblSoundDevice ( Caption )But it only complaince about Duplicate Caption Is it possible to create a report where it displays both...

LANuser99 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating a Local Admin account.

Since you cant have multiple credentionals in the IP Range, I´m trying to create a VBS Script to make this for me ( Create one LANSweeper account on all machines )This URL was very helpful, but I´m struggling on the "strComputer" part.Can anyone give...

LANuser99 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleting computers

If we delete all of the computers will that clear out all information with it? The next question is if we uses the permanently delete option will they come back on a rescan of the network.We want to clear everything out and rescan.

mlebo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos