→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IP range scanning schedule

Hi.I don´t understand this When I use the " Scan all enabled ranges now " it scans perfect.But when I configure the IP range scanning Schedule to lets say, start scanning everyday at 10.00 ( Swedish time ) nothing happens ... it will not scan.Wha...

LANuser99 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email reports

When I use the function to mail out all selected reports, only 1 of the reports gets mailed out, even though several other reports should of been emailed that contained records. Has anybody come across this issue before?

jfeldman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Schedule scanning

On the schedule scanning tabs, what does the time mean next to each day. Is that the only time the scan is going to start? What happens if I dont choose a time?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customising web front end

HiI have added a table containing things like admin passwords for each domain, and I have altered the server report so that it pulls this data in and displays it in the report alongside every server in that domain.The next step is to show the passwor...

Workstations discovered as NAS during IP scan

Using Lansweeper 4.0.0.36 and problem is what the subject says. This issued is marked as fixed on 4.0.0.36 -version:"Fixed an issue where computers were discovered as NAS during ip scan."How to really fix this?

KRH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning server options page error

I get this error when I try to change anything on the scanning server option page. Has anybody seen this error before? How can it be resolved?Cannon insert the value NULL into column 'Scantarget', table 'lansweeperdb.dbo.tsysAdsisschedule'; column ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New update 4.0.0.40 installation

I've tried to install the new upgrade 4.0.0.40; first of all I've tried to update DB (on server nr. 1) but no update has been done.Then I've update lansweeperservice (on server nr. 2) and the operatione was successful. At last I've tried to update we...

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last and First Seen Time and Date when viewing Computer

Is there a way to show the time in military format or append an AM or PM after the time? The time only shows 4:30 for example, but whether it's AM or PM it looks the same. Both the Last and First Seen Times seem to display in this format. We do sc...

dkhilo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos