Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can I remove usernames out of the database?

We are changing some of our active directory user ids. This has resulted in duplicate names in my Lansweeper DB. How can I selectivley remove the old usernames?Thanks! Dawn

Self-Updating Report: Bios Out of Date

Here is a report to help keep your bios revisions up to date and compliant.This is a 2 part report that will automatically update whenever a new bios version is detected on the networkPart 1: What's the latest bios revision? Report Name: MaxBiosVersi...

wgknowles by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OU scanning with different ID's

Dear Admin,Is there any way to configure different IDs to scan different OU ?LIke let the domain id "X" scan OU "A" and "Y" scans OU "B". Note : Both A and B are part of same domain.Scenario: I do not have domain admin credentials, but having diffre...

pras by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Won't scan new computers

Upgraded to 4.0.0.40 and it won't scan new computers. I checked all of the settings shown in troubleshooting. I have run out of ideas. Please help.

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report issue

Hello.I have one question about report.I have no any recorder in "Computer: 64bit processor but 32 bit OS installed"do you same?I don't know is that open in Lansweeper 4.0 bate free version?

hzjfans by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scaning

I am running in to this message on a few of my PC any thoughts?"Initialization failure"This is the error that i am getting when i am trying to Scan the pc.

mlebo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching Web Interface

I am currently running the built in web browser to access Lansweeper. I now have a need to switch to IIS. How do I remove the built in browser and reinstall using IIS. When I try running setup it will only allow me to re-install which says I will loo...

pondert by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unauthorized Administrators does not work with Admin group

Hello , we run Lansweeper 4.0.0.40 and we noticed that in that version the standard report "Unauthorized Administrators" does not work with user groups that are Domain Admins.I put in the table of allowd administrator the valueDOMAIN and as account :...

wavin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos