Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wrong category Cisco IP Phone

Hi !All my Cisco IP Phones are categorized as webserver, how can I change them to be in the correct one ?I have changed in the DB, although a day later they have been recategorized

Software Inventory

Can anyone supply info on doing a software scan for PC's on my network. When finished, I want to export to an excel fileAny help would be greatly appreciatedthanks

DB by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving LANSweeper

I am going to need to move my LANSweeper application to a different server sometime in the near future and I have a question. I currently have it running on a server with SQL 2000. Can I move it to a server that's using the free version of SQL?Than...

HarkinsIT by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

alternative domain credentials

Hi.Is it possible to add more than 1 ( one ) password in the Alternate domain credentials config.When i´m trying, it just Errors me.Domain = WORKGROUP Username = .\Administrator Password = 123123and then I want the same info, but with another pass...

LANuser99 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need to Upgrade from 3.5 to 4.0

My situation is:3 servers server #1 SQL server 2005 sp2 hosting the lansweeper database (not named lansweeperdb but just lansweeper)server #2 Webserver hosting the website (along with other IIS sites using hostnames)server #3 monster processor server...

Bulwinkle by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

WMI error on servers outside the firewall

Hello,I have some machines (windows 2003 server) outside our firewall that generate the following error if I to the connection test:Remote WMI test-----------------------------------------------\root\cimv2 Remote WMI access test FAILEDNot enough reso...

paul by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

uninstaller software

I'm not able to use the uninstaller software. When I click the Connect button the following message appears: "General error on remote WMI service. Unspecified error, ClassID: (C2FEEEAC-CFCD-8B05-11D1-00600806DIB6)"This happens with every machine that...

Standard LanSweeper URLs?

First of all let me thank you for making an excellent product - it is invaluable for managing large numbers of PCs. We're using varous programs for network management and other operations that allow us to build menu items to launch other programs ba...

gordon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos