Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

add multiple workgroup computers

Hi I am struggling with PC's in a lab with exactly the same image. Some of them are added to the database successfully, others NOT. I use lslclient and supply the correct credentials for the relevant workgroups.Also, at our university we have many PC...

reynoldsl by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last Seen field

what event triggers an update to this field? We have recently started forcing our machines to hibernate and are having issues with 802.1x authentication upon wake up. In researching that problem, I see one of our machines updated it's "last seen" t...

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

lastlogontimestamp

I am being told that from out corporate data center that Lansweeper is using "lastlogin" instead of "lastlogontimestamp" when the active searching query goes out to the domain. All our systems are 2003 or highter is there anyway to change this in the...

ditto by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

renaming computer

When you rename a computer using the LS config utility, is the change ever reflected on the action screen? See attached photo--the computer name (and FQDN) circled is the old info displayed after a trigger scan was run. The correct FQDN and OU is l...

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP range scan

We use Active scanning in our own domain. But we also administer some OU:s in another untrusted domain that we also would like to scan. My question is can we use IP range scan or the lsclient.exe script for these OU:s since we are not administrating ...

SUB by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

initial upgrade info

Version 3.xx had been running so nicely it has been some time since I had to get to the configuration console and have forgotten how to do this.Page 10 of the manual shows the login screen of the configuration console but doesn't say how to get to th...

cjmusa by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan using telnet?

I have several hundred video set top boxes on my network that do not have SMTP enabled. These are Amio 130 set top boxes and they all show up as a "network device" with just the ip address. I noticed that telnet is available but where do I store the ...

dialtone by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos