Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Install on Windows 7 64x machine

I had lansweeper running on an XP Laptop that died and I'm just getting around to reinstalling. My currecnt machine is Windows 7, 64x. and up until it asks you "How qouls you like Lansweeper Web Console to be insalled?" I have had no problems. I wa...

cvau89 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Active Directory Users

Hi there, We're running the premium version here and I must say this is a great piece of software. I was looking into why not all accounts were populated in lansweeper and have found a number of posts that mention that active directory information i...

pjbate by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event Reporting

I am trying to set up a report that would send me a daily report on all 529 events. I have done so, but I cant seem to find the table (if one exists) that holds all of the details such as logon type, workstation, username, domain, etc. Is this poss...

cweldon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant find this field anywhere in AD?

Hi,This is not really a Lansweeper issue but I get weekly reports of missing data from our AD which I'm slowly filling out.One of the reports is Active directory: Computer has no company filled inI cant locate this field anywhere in AD - does anyone ...

sturmeyp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

User scanned not correctly

Hello support,In Lansweeper some users do not show up correctly. Most of the users are correct, but users that were renamed previously show up in Lansweeper with the old name.If you open the table dbo.tblADusers, the username and the domainname are f...

Philip by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manual entry

Hi everyone,Is there an option to introduce a new device, as a printer or a battery (APC), as a manual entry?We want to use Lansweeper as out main inventory source, but we want to be sure that we can include these kind of items before discarding our ...

upo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Name Changes

I just want to start off by saying we are currently using the trial version of Lansweeper and we really like what we see. We do, however, have a couple of questions that we would like answered before we make the jump into buying this. The first quest...

Cory by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Basic Actions NetBios / DNS problem

Hi, i have a problem using basic actions like ping, nslookup and so on. We use computernames longer then 15 characters. So the registered netbios name is 15 characters long and the registered dns name is more than 15 charaters long. Netbios over TCP/...

MTD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos