Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper 5.x

When can we all expect to see the next release of Lansweeper and what new functionality will it have?Regards,Mike

mtaggart by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Scanning

hi,We have 3 IP ranges and are scanning 193548 possible hosts.If no schedual is set when will these ranges be scanned? Once then not again untill the server restarts?Just trying to understand so I can set the best options to no bring the network dow...

Information about hardware without duplicates

Hello,I would like to have report like typical info about notebookshttp://lansweeper/default.aspx?item=cust&det=web40getChassis&@Chassis=10&title=Computers%20with%20chassis%20Notebookbut rows should be joined using device hardware UUID or MAC address...

Warlib by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I add IE6 to list of software

How do I add IE6 to the list of software being scanned. For some reason IE7 and IE8 both show up, but I can't seem to find 6

chubbard by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RemProf Utility help

I an trying to configure the RemProf utility which is a command line to delete user profiles. Currently I have the following command.{actionpath}ShellRunAs RemProf.exe /d:90 /p /EXCLUDE:Administrator {computer}The /D is for deleting profiles older th...

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event log Configuration

Where can I configure lansweeper to gather all the event log from remote computers? Currently the Lansweeper only collects warning, error or failure messages, and we are wondering if when can collect all the data from remote servers.Thanks,

AddamC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using Lansweeper to scan different workgroups and a domain

Currently, we have Lansweeper scanning our domain (we have Premium Version) and all is well, there. Now, we are trying to scan the remainder of the computers that are not in our domain and are part of their own separate workgroups.The separate workg...