Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No scanning server!

I recently moved my Lansweeper installation to a new server.- backup lansweeperdb on the old server- fresh install Lansweeper 4.0 on new server- restore database to new server- removed references in the config to the old server name- started Lansweep...

Lansweeper Service Web Console

Hi,I was wondering if there was a way to restrict access to the web console that shows up if you access the service port in browser. For instance, I go to http://servername:9524 (or whatever service port is configured) and i get an html page that s...

RC415 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Drive and Printer Mapping

I remember seeing a threat in this support forum that drive mappings for users would be available in LanSweeper version 4. I've installed the latest version last week and updated to latest patch yesterday, but I couldn't find this feature.Is this fea...

FethS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Snagit license keys - version 3.5.1

Hi,I am trying to retrieve the license keys used by Snagit 8, 9 and 10 to track which installations are legit and which ones aren't. Problem is, when I add the value to the Product Keys section it doesn't seem to scan it. I tried to add both the regi...

pentel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote uninstall question

We've just purchased the license for the premium subscription and we're testing the remote uninstall feature and having a problem connecting to the computers.When the remote uninstall opens, we get this error:General error on remote WMI service. Uns...

brhcis by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Login screen

I'm currently busy testing out the lansweeper software so that we can implement this in our compagny. So far everything seems verry promising, some suggestions might follow later.One question though: security.At the moment EVERYBODY can browse to the...

Grandeco by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos