Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Deleting Users Through Lansweeper Interface

I would like the option to delete users through the Lansweeper interface similar to how computers are deleted. My idea is to have another tab with a list of all the users that have been scanned by Lansweeper. The options to "Delete the selected users...

mtcuser by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Quick Question: Adding a Projector

I've been using LanSweeper the last few days now. Just wondering how i add a projector as its not listed in "add device".Thanks

TheUga by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Domain Rename = Two Usernames :(

We renamed our domain a few weeks ago (Microsoft rendom.exe). I changed the domain credentials in Lansweeper, and it has updated all computers in the system to the new domain, but each user is now represented by username.olddomain and username.newdom...

Lansweeperservice high CPU usage

I just installed the free version of LanSweeper 4 and am seeing an issue with the CPU on the lansweeperservice to be 85% or higher consistently. I saw a posting about changing the thread settings which I have down to 1 for computer and 1 for IP. Th...

Request: Identify computers which have browser proxy of 127.0.0.1 set

I have performed a search for this topic on this site with no true success.I've had some infected computers that were cleaned...yet the cleaning process did not detect nor reset the browser proxy settings that were set to 127.0.0.1. Yes....I know th...

jcolpean by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote uninstall

When I attempt to remotely uninstall software from a machine, the machine's program list populates fine, I click uninstall and the timer starts, it spawns processes on the target machine, but after an hour the processes are still there, the timer is ...

Item wait time

What item wait time controls scanning to see if a computer is in AD?

questions and curiosity

Hi support1. If I restart lansweeper service it scan all pc but it's a full scan or a update scan ( example not scan the item with 30 or 40 days same cdrom )?2. how do I verify that the item wait time work correcty?3. I used the active scanning of do...

hdelmec by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos