→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Request: Identify computers which have browser proxy of 127.0.0.1 set

I have performed a search for this topic on this site with no true success.I've had some infected computers that were cleaned...yet the cleaning process did not detect nor reset the browser proxy settings that were set to 127.0.0.1. Yes....I know th...

jcolpean by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote uninstall

When I attempt to remotely uninstall software from a machine, the machine's program list populates fine, I click uninstall and the timer starts, it spawns processes on the target machine, but after an hour the processes are still there, the timer is ...

Item wait time

What item wait time controls scanning to see if a computer is in AD?

questions and curiosity

Hi support1. If I restart lansweeper service it scan all pc but it's a full scan or a update scan ( example not scan the item with 30 or 40 days same cdrom )?2. how do I verify that the item wait time work correcty?3. I used the active scanning of do...

hdelmec by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No scanning server!

I recently moved my Lansweeper installation to a new server.- backup lansweeperdb on the old server- fresh install Lansweeper 4.0 on new server- restore database to new server- removed references in the config to the old server name- started Lansweep...

Lansweeper Service Web Console

Hi,I was wondering if there was a way to restrict access to the web console that shows up if you access the service port in browser. For instance, I go to http://servername:9524 (or whatever service port is configured) and i get an html page that s...

RC415 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Drive and Printer Mapping

I remember seeing a threat in this support forum that drive mappings for users would be available in LanSweeper version 4. I've installed the latest version last week and updated to latest patch yesterday, but I couldn't find this feature.Is this fea...

FethS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos