Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Login Script Vs Active scanning

Hi,i rolled out lansweeper using login script which is getting reported. But my requirement is to scan only some ou's which i can specify it up in the active scanning configuration. Login script is set it from the domain level which is applicable to...

pras by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Barcode Scanning?

Dose anyone know if there is a barcode scanning bolt on to Lansweeper?

webpage

The tool is working great!I would now like to lock down the page to only my IT group. I'm running Lansweeper on a 2008 server. What is the most direct approach for limited users to the page?thanks!Dennis

Support Forum search broken with IE7?

Whenever I visit the Support forum search page using IE7, the status bar shows an Error on this page. (image1) shows the error I see. I can successfully run a search, however once I do that and I try and change the search criteria and search again,...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleting Users Through Lansweeper Interface

I would like the option to delete users through the Lansweeper interface similar to how computers are deleted. My idea is to have another tab with a list of all the users that have been scanned by Lansweeper. The options to "Delete the selected users...

mtcuser by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Quick Question: Adding a Projector

I've been using LanSweeper the last few days now. Just wondering how i add a projector as its not listed in "add device".Thanks

TheUga by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Domain Rename = Two Usernames :(

We renamed our domain a few weeks ago (Microsoft rendom.exe). I changed the domain credentials in Lansweeper, and it has updated all computers in the system to the new domain, but each user is now represented by username.olddomain and username.newdom...

Lansweeperservice high CPU usage

I just installed the free version of LanSweeper 4 and am seeing an issue with the CPU on the lansweeperservice to be 85% or higher consistently. I saw a posting about changing the thread settings which I have down to 1 for computer and 1 for IP. Th...