Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Snagit license keys - version 3.5.1

Hi,I am trying to retrieve the license keys used by Snagit 8, 9 and 10 to track which installations are legit and which ones aren't. Problem is, when I add the value to the Product Keys section it doesn't seem to scan it. I tried to add both the regi...

pentel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote uninstall question

We've just purchased the license for the premium subscription and we're testing the remote uninstall feature and having a problem connecting to the computers.When the remote uninstall opens, we get this error:General error on remote WMI service. Uns...

brhcis by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Login screen

I'm currently busy testing out the lansweeper software so that we can implement this in our compagny. So far everything seems verry promising, some suggestions might follow later.One question though: security.At the moment EVERYBODY can browse to the...

Grandeco by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to reset username/password that lansweeper uses to connect to SQL?

How to reset username/password that lansweeper uses to connect to SQL?I get the following eerors:System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user 'lansweeperuser'. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception...

mform by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Usernames not showing up properly

I noticed something this morning on a lot of my PCs. It states that the last logged in user was:%25USERNAME%25%USERDOMAIN%I don't know why it is not giving me the proper name of the last user to login. Lansweeper also doesn't appear to be enumerating...

Report of desktops where the computer name doesn't match the username

In my organization we name computers to match the username, however this standard has not always been followed. So I would like to create a report that shows all desktop computers that do not match the username, but I am having some trouble with this...

sjohnson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos