→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

integrate with a helpdesk system

Hi,is it possible to link lansweeper to a helpdesk system, whereby clicking on a computer name in the helpdesk systems opens up a lansweeper webpage with details of the computer?Thanks

Kassim by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

VNC Encryption

Hi,I'm new to Lansweeper and already I see it's a very powerful product. I was wondering about the VNC module. Is it compiled with encryption? I've seen on the Ultra VNC forums that encryption can be added on to an Ultra VNC installation. If the ...

RC415 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do i push a scan on one machine

I Recently setup lansweeper and run my first scan, I have now updated one of the machines with new software and memory - How do i force another scan with lansweeper but just on that one machine???????????Gareth

gareth003 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows login with IIS 7 on 2008 R2 x64

I am installing Lansweeper 4 on a new server... (have a Lansweeper 3.5 on another server, don't want to upgrade since upgrades usually brakes stuff.)I have tried to use the guide on http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/restrict.aspxbut it does not look the s...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Web does not see all the users' On the OU

hi support I notice that users messing and i can find them on lanseeper Web also i went "User OU overview" and i do not see them. i check the errorlog , i didnt found problem. can you help me . thanks

Service Pack reporting incorrect

We just recently installed and started using Lansweeper.Under the domain name page, which shows all computers in our domain the Service Pack is always showing correctly.I have a laptop, XP Prof., which has service pack 3 installed, but Lansweeper is ...

gjackson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot Use Export Button functions (Excel, CSV or XML)

I am attempting to export on a filtered Software overview report (any Software).When I click on export to excel, CSV or XML I receive the save to prompt then after clicking on save to the default location I see the File download window and then it wo...

drawlings by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Print Driver inventory

looking to collect inventory of print drivers that are installed on each system that we monitor.anyway to do this?