Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Secure/Protect Lansweeper website

Dear "support",Is it possible to secure the access to our lansweeper web console (4.0.0.24, premium), that we installed with integrated webserver (not IIS) ?I already read your KB about this feature under IIS but I couldn't find anything when using i...

IPT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to rescan device

I recently added snmp support to several devices on my network (switches). How do I get LanSweeper to rescan these devices and detect the new resources? I even tried removing a device and telling active scan to rescan hoping it would show up again ...

cnichols by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers in active directory missing in lansweeper

I'm using Lansweeper 4.0, with active scanning - scanning 2 domains.I have 100% scan on my local domain - or so I thought until I checked the computer list in Lansweeper against the list of computers in Active Directory. I have found 36 computers lis...

dodgal by Engaged Sweeper
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scripting / Database Updates

Hi AllI'm a Lansweeper newbie. (Sorry)We are wanting to update the Custom Fields (asset information) from some information gathered from the workstation.Example, the operating system install date could be placed into the custom field purchase date Is...

samurai by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Out of memory error

Trying to export an report and getting out of memory error - what are the steps to resolve?

lukee20 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

lstrigger failed, error log not updating

I've looked up all the threads on lstrigger - connecting... failed, but my errorlog.txt in the service directory hasn't updated since 05/30 making it difficult for me to determine where the problem is. I'm using the trigger scan action in the web con...

ebaako by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setup - entering in login credentials

Hi thereWhen I'm installing Lansweeper, I enter in my credentials for the Windows admin account and the global workgroup admin account for scanning, but it says "Logon failure: unknown UserName or bad Password".Why would this error appear if I've ent...

shinzo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos