Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computers are not being removed ftom LanSweeper

Hello,Computers are not being removed from Lansweeper even sough i checked Remove computers not found in active directory from all tables

isol by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report for All Microsoft Office Products

I pieced together a report to give me data that I need for all Microsoft Office products -Select Top 1000000 dbo.tblComputers.Computer, dbo.tblSerialnumber.Product, dbo.tblSerialnumber.ProductKey From dbo.tblComputers Left Outer Join dbo.tblSer...

Some dates showing MM/dd/yy

Some of the dates on my new installation are showing in US format (mm/dd/yyyy) as opposed to my local (UK) format (dd/mm/yyyy). Is there any way to change this?

teejayuu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LansweeperService.exe CPU usage 100% - website stops working

Gradually over a 24 hour period, the LansweeperService.exe climbs to 90-100% CPU usage and the website stops responding, and I can't open Lansweeper Configuration utility either. I just moved the server and database from a physical machine to a ESX v...

sjohnson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need report

Hi, can somebody be so kind, and write me script with all this information included? System-Manufacturer-ModelProcessor-NameMemoryArray-MaxCapacity (MB)OS-CaptionIP addressthank you.

dr_sah by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Alert Reporting engine Keeps sending the same error

We have email notifications turned on for event log entries. We have an issue where Lansweeper keeps sending emails several times a day for several days for the same event log entry. As an example we had a server reboot unexpectedly @ 8:44AM on 5/17/...

Test Connection Fails for all Workgroup computers

We're running Lansweeper Premium 4.0.0.24. We're seeing a number of problems trying to get our Workgroup computers to show up and be inventoried.We've made the DCOM changes, turned off the firewall, and created appropriate entries in the Lansweeper...