Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

printers reports - pages count

Hi, have someone some tip or is possible to get e.g. count pages from printers?I know there is many models, maybe to build some database most-used where is possible to get by snmp count numbers?

Pepe by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software: combine diff. versions

My company has many subsidiaries across Europa as well as in USA and Japan, so we would like to combine some software titles, e.g. "Windows XP Professional" and "Windows XP Professionnel" in License compliance tabs and in Digital dashboard tab too. A...

Unable to install

Lansweeper sundently stopped working and since I'm unable to get it to work..I have tried to unistall/install lansweeper and sql express and I'm always getting the same errorplease helphere attached, the install log

bobsensor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

error in software license page after upgrading to 4.0.0.27 update

hi please advise on the server error after we upgrade to 4.0.0.27 update. if you try to click the "license compliance" in the reporting pane you will see a server error. please see attached screen shot.Server Error in '/lansweeper' Application.------...

abolus by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to Upgrade Website

We are running 4.0.0.x on two servers. The Database (SQL2005) and the LS Service run on one Windows 2003 R2 SP2 64-bit server. The Website runs on a separate server, Windows 2003 R2 SP2 32-Bit. Ever since the upgrade from 4.0.0.x to 4.0.0.24, I have ...

AWC131 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade question

I am using IIS and SQL server 2008 R2 yet I get this prompt(pictured) when attempting to upgrade. Can you tell me what to "uncheck" please.

NorthH by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Custom Actions

I started to post actions in a seperate thread, but thought a single thread would be useful. Please feel free to add your own. These are the actions I think are useful.-----------Name: Netsh (Remote firewall info)Command:cmd.exe /k {actionpath}pse...

Not Scanned

Does any one having not scanned problem?I got many PC show:Software: Never scanned softwareOS: Never scanned OSand the error log show many of this:5/28/2010 10:10:11 AM: Domain\hostname\1 Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Lan...

zeroturn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos