Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with RPC and WMI on Win 7

Some PC's on my network can't be reached by LS.This is the connection tester:DNS test-----------------------------------------------Is this the correct remote IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxIf not, please check for DNS problems\root\cimv2 Remote WMI access test ...

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

skype scan question

hiim using the following statement, taking from the forumCode:Select tblComputers.Computername, tblSoftware.softwareNameFrom tblComputers Inner Join tblSoftware On tblComputers.Computername = tblSoftware.ComputerNameWhere tblSoftware.softwareName Li...

Profile picture from another location

Dont really nok if this should be on the Wishlist instead, but is it possible to have profile picture on another server/path? The reason if that we have our profile pictures store on elsewhere and it would be stupid to copy/sync em to LS's folder all...

dffe by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to deny access??

Hi all, I need to ensure that anybody (just me :)) can access to Lansweeper Console. At least, if they can connect, the shouldn´t be able to see product keys. Can it be hidden or needed of credentials....?Right now, anybody in the office can connect ...

Guybrush by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Approved softwares

Hi,when you select multiple softwares and add them in approved softwares, they remain in left windows.If you select one by one, they disappear correctly.Is it possible to correct this issue?Thanks

philou92 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

custom field for user

Hi,I'm interesting is it possible to add custom field for user on user page information?We use hidden AD attributes to describe company organization, for example:Field Division -> SectorField DepartmentNumber -> Main OfficeField Department -> Departm...

ovladan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting file content of TXT.File to determine installed program version

Hello,we are running IBM CAD CATIA . This CAD-application comes with a lot of service-packs and Hotfixes.To determine the current version/Hotfix-level, we only find out one way to reliable get this information. (CATIA do not store this latest Service...

sting23 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos