Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

High network utilization

I was running scans from the login script and noticed very high network utilization from branch offices. Are there any tips or tricks to cut down on how much it uses. Or is it more ideal to schedule the scans and let them run at night?

tkerr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Subscription Auto Renew

How do I go about turning off auto Renew on our yearly subscription?

issue starting Lansweeper service

I just upgraded to the latest production build of Lansweeper. I'm trying to move the Lansweeper server to another server. I installed LS on the new server and pointed it to the existing database on a shared SQL server. The LS service on the new machi...

Administrative Windows Account

Hi,I was wondering : Why does Lansweeper need a Domain Administrative Windows Account? Why that level of access? What is the security that prevents anyone to retrieve the credentials?Thank you!

SR by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Logons

Hi, We are looking at giving our helpdesk access to lansweeper through a browser but would not want them seeing all of the information available. Is there a way to have logons with differant levels of access?Thanks

Database upgrading 4.0.018 to 4.0.0.24

If I'm at 4.0.0.18 can I just apply upgradescript2.sql to get the database to 4.0.0.24? If so, is there an expected pattern like this as the product is updated? Thanks.

joegasper by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Display of "Non-Active Computers" report

Just upgraded to v4 and love it. The only question so far is that the "Non-Active Computers" report only shows 1 pc. I set option in config to automatically set computers to non-active if not found in active directory and to set computers to non-ac...

GHCIT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web Console does not work

I am trying to access the web console through LanSweeper, but when I try to use it, it just brings me to a blank page. I'm not sure exactly how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated.

BCalegari by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos