Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Some User Names Showing Up Wrong

Hello All,I have about 20 or so accounts showing up as just the domain. I noticed on the Remote Uninstall Utility that the usernames that have just domain it was showing up as follows:DOMAIN\domain\usernameIf any one has any sugesstions that would be...

tdecenso by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Normal behavior in scanning status, values=0 ?

Hi,in the scanning status http://lansweeperserver:9524 I have "in queue", "in process", "thread running" = 0. These values go to 0 after some time, maybe after completing a first scan (for example, after manually restarting the service). Is this a no...

Wii by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downgrade Lansweeper 4 To 3.5

Hi,I have just one question.It'is possible to downgrade Lansweeper 4.0 to 3.5?Thanks for help.Regards,

MasterBaK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue installing Lansweeper

Hello,I installed lansweeper on our WSUS server running SQL 2005/IIS7/Windows2008R2.The lansweeper install went okay, but now the WSUS service isn't running, and either is lansweeper. Below is the error I get. Please help!

jasonbrink by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade 4.0.0.24

Be careful when upgrading the service, the Lansweeperservice.exe.config gets overwritten, so you'll need to correct the credentials again or the service will do nothing.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

4.0.0.24 upgrade

The upgrade from 3.5.2 to 4.0.0.0 finally completed this morning, was going to upgrade to the latest version 4.0.0.24, should I keep all three boxes ticked, i'm just concerned that it will take another week to upgrade the database again.

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Database update to 4.0

Yesterday I started to upgrade LS from 3.5.2 to 4.0In my configuration I use 3 servers, one for each funtion (db, service, web) and I have 15.000 assets for a 5GB db size.First upgrade was for db server but after 16 hours it seems to be frozen on scr...

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with upgrade 4.0.0.24

Hi, I have a problem with the last upgrade. The wizard doesn't detect my database version and checks the database upgrade checkbox but i can't uncheck it. My database version is ok but I changed its name and its credentials.Is a problem update databa...

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos