Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Printing warranty by date

Hello Lansweeper,Thanks again for providing such great resources in this forum. I have searched but I am not able to find the answer here. Is it possible to generate a report that I can sort by year? For example, when budgeting I need to know how man...

ehope by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

modiying "Computer OU overview" output

Outside of writing a custom report, is there a way to add a column to what information is displayed when I click on an OU under the "Computer OU overview" section?Our inventory person requested Last User to be added to this view.Before I build her a ...

FWBB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Scanning firewall ports

I was wondering what firewall ports IP scanning uses as my Lansweeper server is in a DMZ?I think SNMP uses 161 and 162 but am not sure if anything else is required.

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple domain scan

I have just started using LAN Sweeper and need some help in configuring different domains to show-up on the dashboard.As of now, only my default domain shows-up ... i am a bit confused as to where exactly or how to configure different domains & auhen...

SimpleGuy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lsmanage log

Hi to all,is it possible to log all important actions done on lsmanage ? For instance, all configuration and credentials.Thanks

philou92 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

User Details in Lansweeper 4

Hello..,I'm very sure that in the previous version, I can click on username and got a list of which computers that user has been using (logon to).Now in Lansweeper 4, when I click on user details, it tells me to upgrade.a lost feature from previous v...

d1eter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding user pictures to the web Interface

I could not get pictures to work using the documentation listed on page 40.Found that both the text and the picture give samples as "username.jpg". I got mine to work by removing the ".jpg" The sample that is shown under "C:\Program Files\lansweepe...

BFyfe by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Licenses

Hi to all,On Software Licenses page of lsmanage, when we add a software from the softwares found in network to a specific License name, this software doesnt disappear from the from list.Then, each time we want to refresh each license name software li...

philou92 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos