Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Another IP scanning question

As this option and the ability to detect non windows devices is new, I am still trying to wrap my head around best practices of scanning times and the size of the range I want to scan and its impact.Is there a way to tell how long it took to scan a r...

FWBB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Publisher Overview - Group all company alias under one banner

For example, please find a way to group all ADOBE products under one banner. I see different banners such as: Adobe, Adobe Inc, Adobe Systems, etc.... Also why are the manufacturer publishers not in alphabetic order? they seem to be sorted but onl...

PierreM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade from 3.5 to 4.0

Service doesn't start up properly post update. I tried to reinstall just the service but something isn't right. Attached is the errorlog.txt and install.log files.

thoang by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dashboard - notebook count

I've just upgraded to version 4.0 and it looks great. Good job programmers !!Only have to adjust some custom reports a little, but nothing else.Just one thing that I noticed... the notebook count on the dashboard shows 1 device when we actually have ...

BeatleUy by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper website IIS application/octet-stream

I have installed a fresh copy on a new XP SP3 - PC, chosen the default website for lansweeper.But when I lauch the http://mypcname I get a request to save / open a file:application/octet-stream the file is a random .part fileThen is I choose to open ...

neosys by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading from 3.5.2.14 to 4.0

I have installed lansweeper version 3.5.2.14 and want to upgrade to 4.0. Is there any special procedure to upgrade or I have just to run setup.exe (I downloaded it from your webpage)?

bernardo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event Logs Question

I am really impressed with the new LANSweeper 4.0, especially what it does with event logs. I am wondering where the event log information is kept, however. The reason I ask is because when I click on "Eventlog Summary" and look under "Workstations...

HarkinsIT by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I use the wildcard for software versions?

I am having trouble using the wildcard for consolidating software versions in the software license compliance page. Is there more detailed documentation on how to use the wildcard than "In the details you can select multiple versions and products for...

wcperkins by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos